Compass Builds Comprehensive Tiered Technical Support Solutions: Help Desk, Service Desk, Tier 1 Phone Support, Problem Escalation, Desktop Support, Trouble Ticket Management and More…
The demanding and complex landscape of today’s IT environments requires organizations to offer their users a comprehensive technical support solution for full engagement of their systems. Compass truly understands this need and partners with clients to establish a technical support solution that complements their presently deployed IT infrastructure.
Our Tiered Support at a Glance:
- Multi-tiered technical support model that offers multiple resources and contact channels for resolving solutions: Tier 1 phone support, email, live chat, desktop support and web-based FAQ knowledge base
- Fully managed or integrated technical support with client’s in-house technical staff to ensure the client’s best economical use of resources
- Served by professionals with business acumen, subject-matter expertise and technical experience; this has produced an industry reputation of continuously meeting and exceeding client service-level agreements
- Full service-level agreement (SLA) tracking and performance reporting to client to ensure envisioned service and support
Our Tiered Support in Action:
- ESPN Mobile - We implemented the service delivery process for ESPN Mobile which included trouble-ticket management and service desk based on ITIL and Six Sigma; vendor management processes, problem escalation and service hands-off procedures.
- Skyhawk Logistics Corporation - We developed a complete client services infrastructure for Skyhawk Logistics Corporation, including setting up processes and procedures for helpdesk, Tier I, II, III, lead, change management and project management. As an outsourcing vendor to Skyhawk, we operate their entire IT customer services and infrastructure comprising Windows 2003 Servers; Exchange Enterprise e-mail; XP desktops, Remedy-based issue management system; Oracle and SQL clients; Blackberry PDA’s and RFID and asset management applications.
- Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA) - We provide Tier I and Tier II support for the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA) as a subcontractor to BAE Systems at Dulles and National Airports. We provide desktop support for client-level applications and interfaces and enterprise application such as the garage parking systems and the security applications.
- Provident Bank - We supported Provident Bank’s applications and end-user issues for headquarters and branches.
- British Telcom - We provided dedicated helpdesk and application support to British Telecom (BT) Broadcast Division. Both environments used a mix of Windows XP, 2000 Vista and Office on the desktops, utilized Novell and Windows as their Server OS; and used Exchange as their e-mail application.
Compass has provided or currently provides IT customer support services to 11 clients with over 5000 end-users, including BT, Booz-Allen, Provident Bank, Waypoint Bank, DC Government; MWAA, Pension Guaranty Trust; AT&T and Discovery Communications.